- Fibre Networking
- Fibre Patchleads (7)
- Fibre Cable Unterminated (8)
- Fibre Enclosures and Accessories (12)
- Fibre Inspection and Test Equipment (6)
- Fibre Splicing Equipment and Trays (4)
- Fibre Pigtails and Fanout Kits (5)
- Fibre Connectors and Attenuators (7)
- Fibre Tools and Cleaning (7)
- Pre-Terminated Fibre (1)
- Data and AV
- Conduits Ducting Enclosures
- Flexible HD Metallic Conduit and Fitting (5)
- Non Metallic Liquid Tight Conduit (2)
- Extra Flexible Metallic Conduit and Fittings (2)
- Fire Hazard Nylon Conduit and Fittings (3)
- Stainless Steel Pliable Conduits and Fittings (2)
- Corrugated Conduit PVC (4)
- Rigid Conduit (3)
- Conduit Fittings (7)
- Conduit Accessories & Fixings (2)
- Enclosures PVC (2)
- Junction Boxes and Accessories (7)
- Ducting PVC (3)
- Trunking (2)
Conduits Ducting Enclosures
- Cable Laying Equipment
- Electrical General
- Tapes Heatshrink and Jointing
- Test and Measurement
- Hand Crimpers (3)
- Cutters (4)
- Strippers (3)
- Cable Tensioners (1)
- Pliers (7)
- Screwdrivers (3)
- Bits and Holders (2)
- Spanners (3)
- Wrenches (4)
- Sockets and Drivers (4)
- Tool Kits (1)
- Knives and Blades (1)
- Hammers (1)
- Chisels (2)
- Allen Keys and Hex Keys (3)
- Gun Tools (2)
- Soldering Irons and Accessories (4)
- Measuring Devices (3)
- Levelling Tools (3)
- Marking Tools (4)
- Tie Down Straps (1)
- Saws and Saw Blades (2)
- Hole Saws and Arbors (4)
- Drill Bits (9)
- Excavation Tools (1)
- Clamping Devices (2)
- Storage Solutions (7)
- Side Cutters (2)
At MSS Data Solutions, we provide end-to-end solutions for the needs of any fibre optic and communication project. Our engineering and production facility in Melbourne is certified to ISO 9001 and utilises the latest technology to manufacture pre-terminated cables and cable assemblies.
Why Pre-Terminated Cables?
Our fully tested pre-terminated cables can be produced to meet any networking application requirements. Designed
for quick and easy installation, we supply to your specific length, core count, colour and connector type. Our
pre-terminated cables are manufactured to short lead times and are an ideal solution for installers looking to
reduce waste, save installation time on site, and lower their overall costs.
All fibre and copper cables are terminated and tested in our Melbourne manufacturing facility and provided with a test report for each cable assembly.
Our fibre optic cables are available in loose tube, indoor/outdoor riser and MilSpec, and are an ideal solution
for installers without fibre optic experience quoting for projects involving fibre cabling.
Need help choosing the right fibre cable? Download our selection guide for assistance. Or give us a call on 1800 328 200.
Complete the fibre order form and one of our expert sales team members will get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Cables can be manufactured to suit your individaul project requirements with the range expanding to include Cat6
and Cat6a with RJ plugs, Keystone or Clipsal/HPM outlets on one end or both.
Complete the copper order form and one of our expert sales team members will get in touch to discuss your requirements.